Growing organizations are constantly faced with the challenges of deploying limited resources to satisfy ever-changing market expectations and also to stay ahead of the competition. Impact-driven demand lifecycle management requires knowledge of your industry, technology expertise to meet business requirements and focused resources. Demand Lifecycle Management outsourcing allows an organization to leverage a partnerâ€™s experience and expertise without significantly increasing fixed operational cost.
HeMast BPO Services help business users to make radical changes in their existing business processes by deploying solutions with a real-time approach. We possess a steady track-record of rigid execution which helps us in building trustworthiness and clear dignity in the global arena.
Our capabilities are specifically geared towards the design of customized, scalable solutions that address both the current and future needs of our customers. Our solutions are developed by employing our years-long expertise and domain management experience. We open business values by applying proven process methodologies and business excellence frameworks to significantly reduce costs, enhance effectiveness and optimize business processes.
Following are fundamental steps that we carry out to achieve the objective:
- Process Selection – Identifying and prioritizing the processes.
- Transition – Managing the seamless movement of the process to the offshore environment and its integration into existing business operations
- Risk Management – Identifying and mitigating the risks involved in outsourcing and in the offshore environment as well.
- Pilot – A key phase in the outsourcing life cycle in which we carefully monitor and track the primary dependencies that affect the performance for a given process in the offshore environment.
- Ramp Up – Consequent to the success of the pilot, infrastructure and resources are scaled up to meet specified client volumes.
- Business as Usual – The process is completely set up and operational leading to business as usual.
Outsourcing product development process is a common practice among the dynamic and proactive companies to remain competitive in global competition while achieving the following goals:
- Reduced product Cost
- Cutting the payback period
- Utilizing the readymade expertise of other product development consultants
- Compete with the rapid technology advancement
- Maximizing profit as well as market share
We follow metrics driven process that covers performance target setting, performance improvement and progress measurement.
We have a comprehensive team approach that gives complete visibility to our clients towards all the phases of SDLC
Our transparent approach towards continuous communication and collaboration ensures our clients about the process flows and project status after every iteration.
We adopt Industry best practices towards application development which ensures quality delivery and maximizes client’s ROI.
At HeMast, we understand that every client is unique and so are their requirements. We also realize the difficulty they might experience while mapping their complete business needs from off-the-shelf solutions & software.
Accordingly we have attuned our culture of bespoke application development which exactly suits with those unique business needs on our clients by nurturing their ideas through superlative process and brings world-class solutions at their fingertip
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 18 Months
- Experience in Informatica ETL development directly related to connecting to multiple database environments
- Experience in creating reusable transformations and complex mappings
- Experience in versioning and managing/deployment groups in informatica environment
- Experience in performance tuning of ETL process for high volume and high complexity processing
- Experience in the usage of complex sql queries, cursors in pl/sql blocks, and bulk load processing
- Skilled in authoring technical documentation and performing reviews, design, data manipulation, and creative problem solving
- Ability to take initiative and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferred Skills